Many business owners seek to integrate QuickBooks with Zoho CRM. However, the data structure of QuickBooks is quite different from the data structure of any CRM.
To simplify this process, we have developed QuickBooks Online for Zoho CRM extension, it will automatically sync the data between the Zoho CRM and QuickBooks Online, which uses bi-directional (two) way for data exchange. This makes the data entered into either CRM or QuickBooks, it gets automatically populates related fields in the other system– there’s no double data entry work.
By integrating QuickBooks Online with Zoho CRM,which empowers the sales persons to access the customer invoice details from QuickBooks Online and view it for the corresponding contact inside the Zoho CRM Contacts module,which helps to maintain the customer information up-to-date in both Zoho CRM and QuickBooks.No more switching back and forth to view the customer details.
Setting up the integration once and our extension automate the process of synchronizing contacts, products, sales orders, and invoices between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks Online.
Objective of the Integration
Our extension allows to integrate QuickBooks Online with Zoho CRM seamlessly.
By using our extension,you can continue to use QuickBooks for accounting, and at the same time view the customer details, invoices,sales orders and payment information directly from the Zoho CRM, which enables the sales agents to follow up with the customers to remind them about the payments due and gently nudge the customers to make their payments.
Key features of these Integration:
- Maintain up-to-date customer information in both Zoho CRM and QuickBooks.
- Synchronize invoice details between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks Online.
- Convert a Sales Order from Zoho CRM into an Invoice in Quickbooks Online.
- View invoice details (including item details, amount, tax details, payment status, discount details, and customer private notes) for QuickBooks customers inside the Zoho CRM Contacts module.
- By viewing the customer's average no. of days to pay and percentage of overdue payment in Invoice, sales agents can easily decide quotes, discounts, and payment terms.
- Sync Contacts and Customers,Products and Items between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks Online.
Steps to Install the Extension in Zoho CRM
Integrating QuickBooks Online with Zoho CRM is a simple and straightforward process.
- Log in to Zoho CRM. Navigate to Setup > Marketplace > All
- Search for the QuickBooks Extension for Zoho CRM in the search box if you don't have installed the extension.If the extension is already installed via Zoho Marketplace,it will be listed under the Installed Extensions tab.
- Select the extension and then click Continue. Note:
- In the next popup,choose the Users/Profiles you want to install the extension.
- If you're new user to QuickBooks ? Signup Or already have an account with QuickBooks ? Authorize Note:
- If you have an account in QuickBooks, enter your QuickBooks account credentials and click SignIn.The popup will be closed if you successfully signed in.
- After authorize your QuickBooks account,click the Finish button.
- After successful Installation,you will be automatically redirected to the Extension Detail Page for configuring the extension.
You have to select the two check boxes to further proceed with installing the extension.
Install for admin only - The extension will be installed in Zoho CRM for only users with the administrator profile. Install for all users - The extension will be installed in Zoho CRM for all users. Users need to have a Zoho CRM account to use this feature. Choose profiles - The extension will be installed for all Zoho CRM users. The extension will be automatically installed for the specified users. After the installation, you need to authorize your account using your Zoho CRM login credentials.
You can skip this step and authorize it later from Settings > Setup > Marketplace > All In the Extension details page,click Authorize.
The account will be authorized and the extension will be activated.
Set up QuickBooks Online integration in Zoho CRM:
- Log into your Zoho CRM account.Click the Settings button on the right top corner of the Extension Detail page.
- Enter your QuickBooks Company ID. Note:
- Go to Field Mapping Tab and map the Zoho CRM Fields with the QuickBooks Fields
- After mapping the Fields between Zoho CRM and QuickBooks Online,click the Save Changes button. Note:
Methods to get QuickBooks Company ID :
a) Log into QuickBooks Online,press the following keys on your keyboard to get the Company ID. Windows: Ctrl + Alt + ? Mac: Control + Option + ? b) In QuickBooks,go to Settings>>Account and Settings>>Billing and Subscription >>Company ID You can get the Company ID if you have the admin rights in QuickBooks Online.
The Mapping helps in searching QuickBooks customers by Zoho CRM Email, First Name, Last name with QuickBooks Email, First Name, Last name.
Getting QuickBooks Invoice Details
- Select the Contacts tab from the Zoho CRM.
- Select the particular contact to view their invoice details from QuickBooks.
- From Zoho CRM Contact Detail Page, Click the QuickBooks Invoice Details widget from the left pane.
QuickBooks Customer Invoice Details Page:
View the respective Contact invoice information from QuickBooks (Average day to pay,Percentage of overdue payment,Customer Account receivable and Invoice details like Invoice number,Status,Total amount Due date) and contextually display it in the appropriate fields,without leaving your Zoho CRM.
QuickBooks Customer Invoice Detailed View:
Click on the Invoice card to view the particular invoice for the customer in detail at a glance.
Things to Note:
1. If your Authorization is Invalid, then the following error will be shown.
2. If your Company ID is Invalid, then the following error will be shown.
3. If the Zoho CRM Contact doesn't match with the QuickBooks Customer ,then the Invoice details could not be fetched.
4. If the Zoho CRM Contact matched with the QuickBooks Customer,but the customer doesn't have invoice in QuickBooks, then it shows "The Customer Doesn't Have Invoices"
Creating QuickBooks Invoice
- Select Sales Order Module from the Zoho CRM.
- Choose the Sales Order record to view the Sales Order in detail from the Sales Order Module.
- From the Zoho CRM Sales Order Detail Page, Click the Create Invoice In QB from the Related list.
Invoice Creation Page
You can view and edit particular Sales Order information.
Once the details are updated, you can click the "Create Invoice" button to create an invoice in QuickBooks.
Upon Clicking the "Create Invoice" button, Invoice will be created successfully in QuickBooks.Note:
If QuickBooks item and QuickBooks Tax is not mapped it seems the Sales Order product is not available in QuickBooks. Create the missed product in QuicBooks. or else choose the available QuickBooks product from QBitem .
Creating QuickBooks Customer
If Zoho CRM Sales Order Contact is not available in QuickBooks , our extension provides you the option you to create customer from Zoho CRM itself.
- Click Create Customer from Create Invoice in QB widget.
- If contact name available in CRM but not in QuickBooks , you can edit the fields and create customer.
- Click Create Button and it automatically redirects to Create Invoice page.
Things to Note:
1. If we couldn't find correct match for the customer you have to Choose customer.This is only happen if Zoho CRM contact doesn't have an Email address.
2. If contact name is not available in CRM either you have to choose QB customer or fill the mandatory fields to create a customer from Zoho CRM itself.
3. If we click the Sales Order which is already created, it will shows you the detailed invoice information of the particular sales order.
Need any Help in Installing the Extension?