Ecommerce has become a requisite for all business categories. Every online business owner looks for a sophisticated ecommerce solution that offers a blend of scalability, flexibility, and extensibility. Magento is one of the best choice for ecommerce store. In addition, you have the flexibility and ease to customize your online store according to your brand at a fast pace.
It also offers product, category, inventory and order management, process payments, promotion & marketing tools for your store.It is the perfect CMS for web store that offer complete ecommerce solution.
Objective of the Integration
Our extension allows you to seamlessly integrate between your Magento store with ZohoDesk account in a jiffy through eWidget and get the particular customer's order details & view it inside the ticket without navigating to the Magento account.
By using our extension helps your support agents to proactively reach out to your customers to find out their problems with the order and win them back where possible.
Key features of these Integration:
- View your customer's order,payment,shipment and the rest of their details (including price, quantity, and notes) without leaving the Zoho Desk interface.
- Real-time single direction synchronization of your Magento store orders,payment & shipment data into Zoho Desk.
- Any changes in Magento store order status will automatically update the same status in our extension.
- Map navigation for billing and shipping address right from the Zoho Desk.
Installing the Extension in Zoho Desk
End users of the ZohoDesk can view and install the published public extension in two ways:
- Marketplace option in the SETUP section within Zoho.
- Install it via Zoho Marketplace
If the Zoho Desk administrator installs an extension from the Setup page, the extension is made available to users in the current portal. On the other hand, if the administrator tries to install the extension from the Marketplace site, a list of all the available portals appears, letting the admin choose the one in which the extension must be installed.
Setting up the Zoho Desk & Magento Integration:
Getting the Magento Integration tokens and Access token:
Use the following steps to generate an access token:
- Login into ADMIN URL and click System > Extensions > Integrations to display the Integrations page.
- Click Add New Integration to open the New Integration page.
- Enter a unique name for the integration in the Name field. Then enter your admin password in the Your Password field. Leave all other fields blank.
- Click the API tab. Select the Magento resources the integration can access. You can select all resources, or select a custom list.
- Click Save to save your changes and return to the Integrations page.
- Click the Activate link in the grid that corresponds to the newly-created integration.
- Click the Allow button to get the integration details page.
- Select departments and profile whose agents can access the extension.
- Click install button to initiate the authentication process.
- Click authorization to connect with your Magento store.
- Enter the Access token (Ex : Bearer **********************)
- Enter the Domain name of your Magento Store.
- It's mandatory to enter your store domain's protocol.(ex:http or https)
- After filling the details,click the save button to connect your store with Zoho Desk.
Example 1: In Store Url :https://example.com/magento/ Domain Name : example.com/magento Example 2 :In Store Url :https://sample.com/ Domain Name : sample.comTo get the store URl,follow these steps:
Enable Magento Integration via eWidget
- Log into your Zoho Desk account. If you do not have a Zoho Desk account, create your account first.
- Open a ticket and click the Marketplace icon. The extension widget loads on the right side of the ticket details page and click the Go to Desk Marketplace button.
- Search for the Magento extension to install it on your Zoho Desk account.
- After the successful installation of our extension,you can view the Magento Order details page .
- Your recent order details is displayed on the Homepage.
Note: If the email-id of the contact in Zoho desk doesn't match with the email-id of the customer in Magento,the order details could not be fetched. If the contact doesn't have any orders in Magento,you can't view the orders information in our extension.
You can view your orders detail along with date,status,comments,payment details,billing and shipping address.
You can view the Item details with product ordered,quantity orders, total price of the product and the number of product shipped.
You can view the Shipment details along with tracking number,carrier and shipment comments.
Note: If there is no update on shipment status in the Magento Store,there will be no tracking information available in our extension.
Need any Help in Installing the Extension?
- For any doubts/queries, feel free to reach out to us.