Xero Integration with Zoho CRM
Our Xero for Zoho CRM extension is the simplest and fastest way to connect and sync Xero (Invoices, Products, and Contacts) with Zoho CRM (Invoices, Products, and Accounts), eliminating the need for manual data entry and reducing the possibility of data errors and duplicates, ensuring that data remains consistent and synchronized.
By using our extension, you can stay on top of your business's financial health by viewing invoices, tracking outstanding payments, due amounts, and other financial information within Zoho CRM. This makes it easier to manage accounts receivable (AR), as you can get real-time updates on customer payments and due dates. This helps you ensure that you get paid on time and that you can promptly take action when payments are overdue. Having access to this information in Zoho CRM facilitates you to make informed decisions for your business.
Features of Xero for Zoho CRM Extension
- Real-time synchronization of data from Xero to Zoho CRM to eliminate double data entry and reduce manual data errors.
- Data mapping between Xero and Zoho CRM can be configured according to your business needs.
- Invoices can be created from the Zoho CRM Invoices Module, or from Xero, and they automatically sync back to Zoho CRM.
- Create & Sync Xero Products and Contacts with Zoho CRM's Products and Accounts module.
- View the list of Xero invoices of any customer and track their invoice status (Paid, Overdue, Due) within the Zoho CRM Accounts.
- Stay on top of customer payment cycles by tracking invoice status in Zoho CRM and getting paid faster.
- Handles multicurrency operations seamlessly, giving you the ability to manage transactions in more than one currency.
- Improved the collaboration between finance and sales teams, as both teams have access to the same data.